Perform various administrative and projectrelated activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications
- creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
- schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events
- organizes and manages calendar schedules for manager and/or department
- makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
- maintains office supplies
- manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending
- serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and is a resource for office related software applications.
- Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
- Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters. Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
Inside this Business Group
- Educated as industrial clerk or equivalent
- Confident self-starter who is able to work on own initiative to solve and analyze problems
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are required
- Knowledge of programming macros in Excel is a must
- Knowledge in FrontPage and Visio with the ability to construct high quality presentation materials is an advantage
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Databases & Document Repositories is necessary
- Previous experience in a global, cross-cultural, and multinational company is an advantage
- Ability to operate under intense time pressure is a must
- Ability to execute moderately complex and/or composite tasks with a high degree of precision getting the job right first time is required
- Ability to track and proactively work issues to closure, has the self
-confidence to follow up and challenge senior middle managers for deliverables is necessary
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.