This job will provide you an opportunity to be part of the IT organization in delivering best in class monitoring and control support to IT system and production network in Intel to eliminate business impact. In this job role, you are responsible to provide technical support from event consoles, phone, email, and web ticketing interfaces to internal and/or external customer on Intel Network and telephony environment (Cisco, Unified Messaging, Call Center Solution and Cisco Telepresence), software/hardware products, business processes, and services. Responsibilities include responding to device events and answering incoming calls and emails to provide technical assistance following established procedures and guidelines.
You work closely with L2 support team to resolve technical issues in a timely manner with quality resolutions to eliminate business impact. Responsible for routing and more advanced problems outside of established guidelines to appropriate personnel. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems. Work closely with stakeholders on new business landing activities, drive knowledge management improvement, demonstrate leadership in influencing the event effectiveness/incident management operation/performance and assist management in escalations handling. As you grow your experience, you will be the shift lead to oversee shift operation and provide technical guidance for team members in problem solving. Provide consultation and coaching to team members on technical solutions and business process for incident management before escalating to the next level.
Inside this Business Group
You should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. College graduate with good network and communication background is encouraged to apply.
- Possess Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA and a computer network background would be an added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with troubleshooting techniques associated with Network, Voice and servers
- Flexible in working hours to work on normal shift or follow the sun compressed work week shift.
- Highly motivated, fast learner and demonstrated good initiative
- Experience in handling conflicting priorities and rapidly changing conditions Additional desirable qualifications:
- Microsoft Windows
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server
- Domain Name System DNS and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol DHCP
- Clustering and Load Balancing solutions - Event collector like SCOM or Spectrum
- Event console like BEM or BigPanda
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.