Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Join Intel - and engineer the future.
The Sr. Analog Designer of High Speed Physical Interfaces will join our engineering team, part of Wireless Product Enabling Business unit, in Munich (Neubiberg).
The responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
Inside this Business Group
• PhD or MS degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering
• 10+ years of relevant experience as Analog Designer is a must
• 5+ year experience with high speed serial interfaces design
• Solid hands on experience with at least 3 among these analog sub-blocks of High Speed Serial Interfaces: IOs , PLLs, DLLs, clock and data recovery, phase interpolators , clock distribution networks, serializer & deseriealizer, pre-emphasis & de-emphasis , calibration circuitries, bias and LDOs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent English language skills
• Excellent team work skills
Nice to have
• Architecture definition of high speed serial interfaces including timing and power budgeting
What we offer you:
• We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
• Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
• Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
• We offer a competitive salary along with relocation package and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
• We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.