This is a Cloud and Enterprise Program manager based in Seattle, Wa. This position drives the Co-Engineering features in the Microsoft Cloud and Enterprise ecosystem that unlocks the value of Intel Architecture.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure that the right stake holders are engaged in the development process from inception to delivery.
- Track the progress of how features are requested by Microsoft and other BU and ensure that the WOS co-engineering team delivers on those features in a and follow the progress of these features when the POCs are delivered to Microsoft to ensure all the aspects of the feature make it into the Windows Ecosystem.
- Deliver high quality requirements for the features and work closely with the development teams to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Engage deeply with our Engineering teams to understand feature requests and business justification for enabling those features within the virtualization area and come up with action plan on how to deliver on those requirements.
- Work with various business units within Intel and with PMs and Developers in Microsoft, as well as industry partners where applicable.
- Organize specialized v-teams to support expansion initiatives in order to get the work done in timely manner.
- Own project and program management of multi-year Window Server related projects.
- Track progress of all work streams against project schedule.
- Develop and present project status reports to Other PMs within WOS, Intel ingredient and BUs, and other partners at Microsoft.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to align services and optimize resources.
- Define and document new processes where required and drive automation as appropriate.
Inside this Business Group
Required Skills/Experience (Must Have)
- Significant experience in systems side of software development including one or more of the following: Azure Public Cloud and Azure Stack Private Cloud, FPGAs, or Software Defined Infrastructure compute and storage features.
- 6+ years of experience in Cloud SW solutions sales, development, marketing or related fields.
- Strong, demonstrated experience with technical problem solving, communication to executives as well as engineers.
- Customer focus and ability to define common requirements across a wide range of diverse Business Units at Intel and various teams at between companies
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with system
Preferred Skills/Experience (Must Have)
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with system architecture and optimization with a track record of successful solution delivery (e.g. implementing a solution that drives results).
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.