Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master
Are you looking for a great opportunity to utilize your skills and talents as an experienced Project Manager and Scrum Master? Then this position might be your next career best! Intel’s IT Information Security Group is looking for a strong Technical Project Manager with recognized capacity to handle projects following Agile Principles with high complexity and broad scope.
This is a fixed-term position - Contract duration 18 months.
RESPONSIBILITY includes but not limited to:
- You should be able to work across Scrum teams, different Services and Platforms and multiple IT teams.
- Plan/manage projects directly to meet the committed business objectives with the defined quality to certify for production worthiness.
- Lead the development/project team while being the interface to the project stakeholders with decision making authority.
- Identify and refine project objectives and priorities, delegate and track deliverables with the team members, manages risks, assumptions and boundary conditions to effectively roll out the scope.
- Recommend solutions to problems by collaboration, exercising expertise judgment and seeking inputs as necessary.
- Negotiate scope, define/identify tasks, assigns ownership to tasks, determines dependencies, assesses costs, and communicates expectations to team members and stakeholders alike.
- Coordinates and prioritizes utilization of resources with other Services and plan, schedule work to ensure the completion of intermediate milestones and overall project in timely manner.
- Influence team members and partnering teams at tactical execution level.
- Understand the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, testing and deployment methodologies for successful execution of the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science in Computer Science or Information Technology/Systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in design, development, testing and delivery of production worthy systems of which at least 3 years should be of managing projects in Agile model SCRUM
- Technical Project management experience of IT-related projects as a "hands-on" project manager and should be capable of technical contribution if and when needed
- Should have an exposure to data integration/modeling, systems analysis, architecture framework development, application development and implementation, cloud computing solutions, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for dealing with partners in IT, project managers and the customers
- Ability to work independently and multitask and to travel as needed.
- English skills at advanced level both written and spoken with strong communication and influencing skills
- Highly developed project and program management skills, with an emphasis on management of software development projects/programs using Agile methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment in routine, day-to-day decisions.
- Experience in working across geographies with stakeholders, customers, and partners with broad and diverse business models and objectives.
- Experience managing projects inside Information Security arena
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.