Intel Labs is looking for a interested researcher, holding phd degree, to work in the area of visual computing. This is a position with the Visual Computing Lab.
In this position, you will be responsible for conceiving, researching, and prototyping new visual computing techniques.
You will work with mathematical and algorithmic techniques to identify and research promising technologies.
- good understanding of state-of-the-art techniques in visual computing.
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
- ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories, and contribute regularly to scientific literature and the research community
Inside this Business Group
- PhD Degree in computer science or electrical engineering, or equivalent
- Three or more publications in relevant field of working
- Participant at international conferences in relevant field of working
- Strong software engineering experience
- Strong mathematical background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.