Candidate should possess a Master’s degree with at least 7 years additional experience in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical leadership
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with RTL design and development for use in FPGAs or ASICs
- 3 years of experience in R&D
- Demonstrated leadership in selecting, building, developing, and retaining strong problem solving and innovative teams.
- Proven success in leading complex, cross-organizational teams to deliver business results
- Proven interpersonal skills resulting in resolving complex organizational and personnel challenges
- Strong communication skills written and verbal with ability to influence cross group technical stakeholders
- Self-starter, who has a demonstrated ability to make key decisions and create product and division strategies
Inside this Business Group
Come join a dynamic and ever challenging team focused on the development and delivery of innovative and exciting HW storage solutions. What's exciting about our work? One of our recent projects was shown to BK and the Intel Board of Directors! To support our growing NSG technology pathfinding team, we are looking for an Engineering Manager with a solid background in hardware design and managing teams to deliver in a highly dynamic environment. Our HW team drives and supports a broad pathfinding agenda, delivering innovative boards and FPGA-based solutions. Sometimes we build 10's of units for internal analysis of a new technology within the team, while other times delivering hundreds of units of new technology for analysis and technology enabling @ customer sites. Occasionally the HW team delivers product components versus handing off to the product team when product acceleration is required. The team is comprised of engineers with skill sets from architecture, RTL/Simulation, circuit design, and mechanical design. You would own a wide range of deliverables from setting and tracking budgets, planning team's priorities, setting the team vision, negotiating contracts with suppliers, establishing cross-Intel collaborations, and personnel management.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.