Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world. The heart of Intel innovation is here and this is your opportunity to play a central role in maintaining our state-of-the-art environmental controls, including oil-free air systems, HVAC systems, chilled water plant, boilers, closed loop water systems, and scrubbed exhaust systems. Intel offers you an opportunity to apply your mechanical knowledge, your understanding of operating systems, and your problem-solving skills to validate system performance, and to collaborate with the site engineering team, suppliers, and key stakeholders. This position will require a compressed workweek night schedule that will consist of three 12 hour nights in a row followed by a fourth night every other week. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems.
- Conducting preventative maintenance inspections and performing required preventative maintenance duties based on scheduled work plans and in accordance with documented procedures.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to function and interact in a fast-paced team environment is essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment and possess positive interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strong personal focus on safety for themselves and those around them.- Ability to participate as an emergency response team member is preferable.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Minimum of an Associate of science degree in Microelectronics, electronic engineering technology, computer electronic engineering technology, or any kind of related field of study.
- Candidates with 3 or more years of military with equivalent technical experience will also be considered
- The candidates must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to use all hand tools, power tools, and test equipment used in the area.
- Experience in industrial heating, ventilation, compressors, boilers, chillers, and pumps.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
What we offer you: We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation. We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work! We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth