Responsible for designing, writing, standardizing, revising and/or editing of technical documents i.e., architecture specs, design guides, workflow manuals/guides, etc.. Analyzes and interprets data to determine appropriate syntax, style, and grammatical usage. Creates pictures, flow charts, and diagrams to augment and bring clarity to written word. Designs, owns, and implements a user friendly structure and hierarchy for finding and updating product and job critical information.
Majority of information will be in electronic medium. Facilitates and attends planning/coordination meetings to assess customer requirements.
Responsibilities may include: overseeing documentation repository, overseeing preparation of training material, collaborating in development of architectural and design specifications, supporting slide/video production, and creating "tests" on content. Individual will act as an internal expert, consultant, and program/project manager and represent the NSG Firmware and Validation organization with our NSG partners.
In this role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead moderator / curator of our internal documentation Wiki Site which hold our technical content
- Identifying and populating supporting document repositories to the wiki site
- Drive content from current to standard vocabulary, template, and repository
- Ability to take abstract content from brainstorm session and curate it into a standard format for wide distribution
- Ability to create pictures, diagrams, and flows out of word descriptions to more clearly convey concepts
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the following minimum qualifications to be considered for this position:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience translating technical content to a standard format
- Exposure to product development / validation environment
- Industry experience in storage protocols desired
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with peers and partners across other disciplines
- Good analytical skills
- Positive attitude with string initiative
- Excellent team player and work across organizational boundaries
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.