Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth--that's our vision, is it yours? We are changing the world at Intel. Step inside our world and you will find one brilliant mind after another - current and future leaders - all working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious.
Intel Mobil Communications designs the most advanced RF cellular CMOS transceivers for 2G/3G/4G to 5G mobile modem solutions. The Global RX Circuit Design Lead is playing a significant role in managing the global RF/RX Circuit Design team in developing the next generation cellular receiver architectures in deep sub-micron CMOS processes (28nm, 16ff, 14ff). The global team of RF Circuit Design Engineers is responsible for the RF/RX topology selection and design, RF/RX system analysis, RF/RX system block characterization and specification. In addition, the RF circuit design team operates radio frequency test equipment and is responsible for the design of RF circuits per specifications, simulations and analysis of RF circuits. Understanding of analogue circuits, characterization of boards and understanding/defining chip layout requirements.
So this is a true end to end responsibility, from specification until customer ramp. Therefore your responsibilities as Global RX Circuit Design Lead (f/m) will include but will not be limited to:
• Responsibility for the whole RX receive chain including all building blocks, like LNA, Mixer, Synthesizer, ADC’s, etc.
• Managing interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders.
• Observance to meet the RX system specifications under consideration of testability and tolerances of the production
• Error analysis, redesign and optimization.
• Design-in support for the customer if necessary.
• Transfer of the circuit to the fab and observation of the production yield during the ramp-up phase. Analysis of production yield problems and correction with redesign if necessary.
• You will act as the global RX CD team lead of highly motivated RF Engineers. This will include all HR related responsibilities like performance management, HC planning, team setup, direction settings.
What we offer you:
• We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
• Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
• Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
• Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
• We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
• We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group J. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
Inside this Business Group
• Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
• Senior RF circuit design CD expert with deep knowledge on latest
• Expert in leading projects / macros
• Solid experience with development tools Cadence and software
• Profound knowledge of floor planning and power supply concepts
• Basic knowledge of modelling of RF devices RF transistor models,
inductors, capacitance etc. and implementation in CAD tools
• Basic knowledge of test development for front-end and backend
• Demonstrated strong commitment to teamwork
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work with
• Proven ability to lead a global team
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluent technical English language skills, German language knowledge
skills are an advantage
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.