Manufacturing Operator - Contract(KM)
- Manufacturing Operator Contract Employees (ICE) are responsible for performing functions associated with Assembly and Test operations including equipment functionality and process.
- Candidates required to perform setup, calibration, run lots, operate and minor maintenance tasks on equipment and process.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment respond and ensure process optimization.
- Participates in safety forums and site Emergency Response Team as required. Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- Work performed within defined parameters.
- Minimum judgment required in resolving standard problems. Candidates will receive some detailed instructions on all work.
- Work is typically checked and monitored on a routine basis.
-SPM/SPVM/STPM/Certificate from a recognized institute
-Applicants from science stream will have an added advantage
-Ability to read and write in English
-Willing to work a 12-hour rotating day/night shift schedule
-Applicants with or without working experience are encouraged to apply