The successful candidate will drive Business Development and Sales activities for Movidius, including supporting and collaborating with the Movidius Applications/Customer Engineering, Marketing, Engineering and Products teams on customer engagements and customer strategy. The successful candidate will assist in identifying and analyzing new revenue opportunities within defined target set of customers. The candidate will develop, maintain and grow key customer relationships with intent to grow Movidius’ business and footprint within defined set of customers. The ideal candidate will possess account management skills and have the technical depth that allows them to understand the needs of these accounts and then drive alignment with Movidius goals. The ideal candidate will have relationships with product, engineering and business teams at these accounts and will be able to communicate Movidius' value proposition to a broad set of decision makers and influencers. The candidate will be able to create the customer growth strategy and have the ability to think strategically to drive growth and revenue. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with both design cycles for consumer and industrial products and embedded system design architecture and environments. It's a big plus to have GPU DSP Audio technology, Deep learning Neural Net, and Camera products (camera ecosystem)
Possess a deep insight into target customers roadmap needs and desires, for existing and future, from a technology and product standpoint.
Assist in understanding current competitive landscape within customer base, and help identify current product limitations and gaps.
Explore potential market opportunities and develop relevant business cases.
Develop and manage relationships with potential ecosystem partners and customers.
Assist in developing customer and market strategies to position and launch Movidius’ products.
Assist product management in gathering use cases, workflow requirements and competitive landscape analysis.
Must be a strategic and out-of-the box thinker with excellent interpersonal skills, and relationship building abilities.
Experience working with Semiconductor Manufacturer’s Representatives and Distributors in new account penetration.
Must be able to travel up to 30%, including international as needed
Inside this Business Group
Must have Semiconductor product experience, Selling to Smartphone, Consumer, PC companies and Image Processing or Video
- 10+ years of business development, sales, experience
- Track record of working in a complex sales cycle and account management
- Relationships at Consumer Electronics (CE), Smartphone and Embedded System accounts are desirable
- Will be capable of understanding the complexities of design cycles for devices and data center environments.
- Prior experience successfully working with engineering teams, business teams, operation teams and senior executives.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Familiarity with Vision and Imaging system architecture from camera and sensor input devices to processing cores and applications are highly desired.
- Experience managing multi-national International customers.
- Experience in managing Semiconductor Manufacturer Reps and Distributors.
- Electrical/Computer Engineering and/or other technical degree is desired.
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.