- Implement integrated sourcing plan on campus hiring strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Analyze present recruitment strategies and enhance with creative sourcing methods
- Conduct active and passive candidate searches externally to build candidate pipeline via cold calling, social networking, resume database, job postings, referrals, association, campus alumni and other available channels
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Source candidates through industry networking, internet, social networks, referrals, database search, university relations etc - Screen, interview and evaluate candidates
Inside this Business Group
In this role, you will be responsible for the full life cycle of campus Recruitment for Malaysia
The successful candidate must be highly energetic recruiting with 'hands on' staffing/sourcing experience.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.