Design, develop, debug & test complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
Inside this Business Group
- 1 or 2 years experience in working with Linux environments
- 1 or 2 years experience in porting drivers through different operating systems and/or platforms
- Experience in designing software requirements for drivers/software components
- Knowledge of HW debugging: experience in usage of oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and multimeter usage
- Good communication skills
- Experience in agile development methodologies and software development planning