As a digital logic design and verification engineer, you will be part of the Systems Engineering team in the Intel's NVM Solutions Group NSG which is developing Solid State Drive SSD controller ASICs. In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to, micro-architecture, writing block-level specifications, logic design, functional verification, synthesis, static timing analysis STA and support of post-silicon validation.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a Masters or Bacherlos degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineer or other related field.
- Experience with ASIC design and verification
- Knowledge of System Verilog
- Knowledge of UVM
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Ability to work Individually and as a Team
- Self-Motivated, disciplined, professional and good work ethics
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.