Micro-Contamination Engineer (Assembly and Test Manufacturing)
You will establish and develop Site Specific Microcontamination goals and processes for assembly and test manufacturing (ATM) site and own the implementation and adherence to these processes.
- Is the single Point of Contact for all cleanroom related issues - content expert
- Is the owner for ensuring Cleanroom ISO compliance & Final Cleanroom Certification
- Responsible for overall Cleanroom health and contamination control in the clean space
- Supports all environmental/architectural changes, tool layout proposals and Manufacturing Tool Changes/upgrades in the cleanroom
- Assist with first-of-kind (FOK) Tool & process development
- Partner with Integration for New Technology/Cleanroom startup to ensure success and matching.
- Partner with Modular Engineering for FOK tool development and tool FM qualifications
- Definition & evaluation of cleanroom approved materials/procedures and protocol.
- Definition of cleanroom FM control methodologies and response procedures.
- Responsible for Cleanroom certification.
- Establishes cleanroom protocol, training & audits.
- Monitoring of clean-room performance for FM (foreign materials) and tactical response to resolve issues.
- Review/approval/audit of all construction activities in the clean-room.
- Works with Layout IE, Custodial, Consumables, Laundry & other Cleanroom suppliers for standardization, continuous improvements, consistency in quality performance and ultimately service level cost reductions.
Extensive knowledge/background in clean-room layout, construction methodology, flow mechanics, Manufacturing processes, Manufacturing tools & operation, and particle metrology.
People skills to work with the entire organization to ensure adherence to Cleanroom protocol and resolution of issues.
Preferred educational background in Industrial/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with minimum 5 years of semiconductor work experience.