Manufacturing Shift Manager (Production Operation for Assembly and Test Mfg)
- Supervise production operations in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Ensure smooth production operation during shift.
- Cooridinate and Partner with 24/168hr peers to ensure cross shift execution and consistencies in business practices.
- Develop Exempt Mfg Supervisors competencies in Operational Strategies, Project management and effective Employee relations/Management practices.
- Train and coach production employees.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
- Schedule and conduct shift meetings.
- Responsible to meet shift production goals.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Responsible for Emergency Response capabilities on shift as well as developing solid preventative injury and safety programs.
3-5 years in experience as Shift Manager in a high tech/Assembly and Test company.