Perform various administrative and projectrelated activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications.
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information.
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events.
- Organizes and manages calendar schedules for manager and/or department.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Maintains office supplies.
- Manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending.
- Serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and is a resource for office related software applications.
- Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
Inside this Business Group
- This position requires someone who is able to prioritize a complex workload with minimal to no supervision, detail oriented and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrates the ability to be proactive with the ability to follow-through on tasks to completion.
- Excellent communication skills both English and Chinese with all levels of employees and management.
- Proven customer orientation.
- Demonstrate solid leadership and teamwork skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated application of Outlook*, MOSS maintenance, Word*, and Excel*, strong in PowerPoint*.
- Manage and update teams sharepoint and meeting forums.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage calendars, perform travel and meeting management for multiple staff members.
- Ability to own, manage and complete projects.
- Excellent customer responsiveness and follow-through skills.
- Self starter with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and respond in a fast paced environment juggle multiple priorities and deadlines and to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, working with all levels of staff, management and customers
- Motivated and ability to adjust to peaks, and interruptions with a positive attitude
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.