The Windows OS WOS Team is searching for passionate and energetic OS Software Engineer Intern. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
If you want to make an impact on Intel's future products, then come join us in the WOS team!
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a Master's or PhD in Computer Engineering or other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 6 months of educational experience in the following areas: Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, and Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Minimum 6 months of hands on experience with C/C++/ASM programming and data structures or algorithms
- Minimum 6 months experience with Intel architecture.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in OS fundamentals, OS internals, OS-level APIs, driver development, system level development / prototype is highly desirable.
- Experience resolving kernel and driver issues is highly desirable.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.