Responsibilities may be quite diverse depending on the unique needs of the project. Candidates will be working on development and implementation of use cases for media processing stacks. Implementation of automated test scripts to perform test scenarios, collect, analyze and present results. Development of analysis tools for performance evaluation, regression tests and report generation. Media processing stacks include leading-edge standards-based video and voice encoders and decoders, graphics and compute workloads. Documentation and presentation of reports.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any other related field.
• Six months experience or equivalent coursework in the following fields:
- C/C++ programming.
- Scripting languages and test automation such as Python and Perl.
- Linux OS.
• Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Knowledge of Computer Vision.
• Experience in Computer Graphics.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.