As part of the Finance team, you'll have a wide array of responsibilities - You will provide business analyses and recommendations to an operating group on topics like pricing, capital investment, make vs. buy, product ROI, cost reduction and expense controls.
Inside this Business Group
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Currently pursuing BS/ MBA degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting.
- Graduated within the last 18 months or will be graduating in this Spring (May/June 2017).
- Grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4 point scale.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Candidates with prior Finance, Consulting or Accounting experience are preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership through their prior work experience and/or academic, philanthropic or student associations.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, influence, leadership and communication skills.
- Firm grasp of financial statements and their interrelationships.
- Accounting and control knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a short time period while working in a dynamic, cross functional, team orientated environment.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Oregon, Hillsboro; California, Folsom; California, Santa Clara; Texas, Plano;