This position provides an exciting and challenging technical opportunity to drive validation activities related to PCI Express and SATA Solid State Drives and next generation memory products. SSDs are the future of storage and Intel is focused on expanding its presence in the datacenter. This is on the leading edge of SSDs and their connectedness with datacenter platforms.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
-Develop test strategies to ensure products meet and/or exceed the expectations of customers.
-Interface across the organization to develop comprehensive test scenarios that expose product deficiencies based on requirements of datacenter storage customers.
-Plan, develop, manage and integrate test scenarios into a diverse system environment using various automation and test tools
Inside this Business Group
Minimum Qualifications (Must Have)
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years in a validation or test environment. (2+ years of experience with a Bachelor Degree)
- Excellent knowledge of system storage and the relationship to the platform ingredients: CPU, Memory, PCIe, drivers, OS, firmware, etc.
- Must be able to work with customers and translate their use cases into rigorous test scenarios in a compatibility test environment.
- Prior experience with debugging in NVMe and SATA drives
- Ability to demonstrate success in communicating status, issues, concerns, strategies of programs and projects - including development of appropriate indicators.
- Comprehend and articulate validation strategies, plans and status.
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to Have)
- Datacenter experience is preferred but not a requirement if other
areas are met.
- Storage experience as it relates to the datacenter is preferred.
- Must be able to develop validation plans and strategies that encompass all aspects of product validation. This includes test-to-fail scenarios.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.