Inside this Business Group
AMAZING WORKS HERE - Drive an Industry Forward
Step inside our world and you'll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication-this culture of innovation and exploration-we do more than deliver the latest technologies. We deliver the future.
That's where you come in. We need innovators and proven communicators like you to push our thinking. We need your strong collaboration and organizational skills, as well as your ability to effectively work with and manage teams. You will help push us to the next level. Joining Intel’s Perceptual Computing team means joining a dynamic team at a company that has established a reputation for innovation.
• The ideal candidate will have a number of years experience in a similar position, delivering silicon to high tier volume customers.
• Intimate knowledge of the Intel processes for New Product Introduction, ideally with past experience of working with Intel's FOM team.
• Excellent written and spoke English.
• Strong communication skills.
• Demonstrated and up to date technical knowledge of all aspects of introduction of a semiconductor product for volume production including die and package qualification, production test, fault analysis, yield enhancement, silicon validation, characterization.
• Strong team player with good program management skills 10-15 years experience in a fabless semiconductor environment.
• Global supply chain experience with top tier wafer foundry, assembly and test houses.
• Experience managing global supply chain activities with advanced wafer fab process nodes, flip-chip, CSP and multi-die assemblies