Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platformlevel tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Presilicon Validation teams in improving postsilicon test content and providing feedback for future ondie debug features.
Inside this Business Group
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in the Product Validation team within the fast growing Non-Volatile Solutions Group NSG.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Bachelors degree is in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with at least 6 months of experience.
- 6 months of experience with PC Architecture and Solid State Drives.
- 6 months of experience with SATA and PCIe protocols.
- 6 months of experience with system level debug.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex issues with clarity to drive decisions
- Strong technical and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a face paced, team-oriented environment.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.