Candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree with at least 7 years additional experience, or a Master of Science degree with at least 5 years additional experience, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with high level programming C/C++ and scripting languages like Python
- Minimum of 7 years of validation experience with embedded firmware, real-time operating system RTOS, and HW/SW interactions.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing, reviewing, and implementing test plans
- Experience with hardware/software debugging using JTAG, logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, etc.
- Experience in C, C++ programming skills in an embedded environment.
- Experience developing unit tests for code quality validation- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of software validation concepts
- Industry experience in NAND SSDs, storage protocols especially PCIe and/or NVMe.
- Exposure to commercial product development/validation environment.
- Experience in data manipulation and memory-management algorithms in flash memories.
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to work in collaborative environment with cross -organizational teams
We are looking for Firmware Engineers excited to be part of one of Intel's fast growing teams, NSG Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group, and passionate to work on industry changing memory technologies. As a Firmware Engineer in NSG you will develop/test the firmware that controls Intel's cutting edge SSD's Solid State Drives. In this role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: - Define, develop and implement firmware validation test plan and test content. - Integrate tests into an automated test environment and collaborate with test execution teams to drive your validation plans/strategy. - Review, track and document test results and sightings. - Triage failures and recommend or implement solutions. The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits: - Strong verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with architecture, development, validation, manufacturing, and other disciplines. - Good analytical, integration, support, and debugging skills. - Proactive approach to work and communication