Yes. We're growing and we are looking for a very brilliant, multi-talented individual with excellent development abilities to join our Emulation team. So what will you do? - You will play a major part in the architecture, design and implementation of our high-scalability FPGA prototyping platforms - You will own RTL conversion to FPGAs - You will bring up your designs in the lab and debug failing tests. - You will contribute to the design and implementation of our automation software. In short, while we certainly value experience and require you to have relevant FPGA/Emulation experience, we are more interested in what we can do together in the future.
Inside this Business Group
- Student during M.Sc or B.Sc.studies in Electrical engineering from a known university with at least 1.5 years till graduation.
- Energy and passion to deliver rock-solid, high-quality HW solutions - MUST
- Exceptionally self-motivated, have a "can do" mentality - MUST
- Ability to work independently including both research and development - MUST
- Hunger for code - MUST
- Great team player- MUST
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Unix, Perl, System Verilog
- Knowledge of LAN Controllers MAC, PHY
- Knowledge of FPGA techniques
- Prior experience with hardware
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.