FSE Graduate Trainee Description:Do you yearn to work on leading edge computing solutions? Would you like to leverage your engineering qualifications to make a difference and enrich the lives of millions globally? Are you eager to collaborate, learn and grow technically with a talented team of diverse professionals? If this excites you, join us at Intel Malaysia as a Technical Graduate Trainee. You will be working with Functional Safety Engineering FSE organization in the Internet of Things Group IOTG. In this position, you will have an opportunity to be involved in the development of Software Test Libraries STLs or the functional safety automation tools for Intel silicon to support Automotive & Industrial solutions. Your day to day activities typically involves close collaboration with functional safety engineers who are delivering technical solutions for multiple Intel products. These activities might include but are not limited to:
- Producing and validating proof of concepts
- Debugging, analyzing and root causing problems that will ideally result in a proposed solution that is then subjected to a verification process
- Assisting the team in various tasks with the aim of gaining the relevant experience and familiarity with industry leading flows, processes and requirements
- Improving and automating existing tasks and activities for greater efficiencies
- Support the development and enhancement of the functional safety development tools.
Inside this Business Group
We are looking for university or college graduates with a Bachelor or Master in Electronics Computer or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science who:
- have a thirst to learn about new technology and participate in the development of next generation computing devices
- loves to ask questions on anything and everything
- are motivated and driven to understand complex issues and are challenged to find solutions to said problems
- are team players yet able to work independently with minimal guidance
- are passionate about computers, technology, programming, digital design and life in general-delights in problem solving and able to communicate well both verbally and in writing
It would be an advantage if you have familiarity with:
- C, C++ or assembly language
- Experience in software development tools and methods in Windows or Linux environment
- Scripting languages like Perl, TCL or Python
- Knowledge of Intel architecture or PC architecture
- Knowledge of IC design or digital design flow, implementation and validation
- HDL languages such as Verilog and System Verilog.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.