You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- You should have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or computer science.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with failure analysis or validation of PCIe Protocol.
- Knowledge of NVMe protocol
- Bench test equipment (O-scope, Analyzers and others).
- Experience in system level validation and/or failure analysis
- Experience in data collection and analysis of system or memory device Power, and/or Performance
Inside this Business Group
In this position, you will be playing a key role in the product development phase of Client SSDs with focus on SSD issue resolution.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Designing and carrying out experiments to identify failure root cause and improve validation methodologies for SSD protocol (PCIe & NVMe), performance, and power functionality.
- Lead working groups and task forces to resolve issues
- Assist in definition of product architecture and design in protocol (PCIe & NVMe), performance, and power SSD functionality and features.
- Support SSD system level integration with OEM and Channel platforms for Client SSD Market segment.
- Work as a strong individual contributor and as a technical leader as part of a highly dynamic product development team
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- A self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving experience.
- Ability to quickly become a strong contributor both as an individual contributor and as a technical leader as part of a highly dynamic product development team
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.