In this position, you will be playing a key role in the product development phase of the Client SSDs with focus on SSD debug.Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support NVM/SATA SSD system level integration for Client SSD Market segment.
- Performing electrical failure analysis using available tools.
- Designing and carrying out experiments to identify failure root cause and fix validation.
- Documenting and reporting debug analysis with hypothesis.
- Responsible for becoming a strong contributor both as an individual contributor and as part of a highly dynamic product development team.
- Travel to customers' sites for failure analysis, debug, and test.
Inside this Business Group
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- A self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving experience.
- Ability to quickly become a strong contributor both as an individual contributor and as part of a highly dynamic product development
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates:
- You should have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or computer science.
- Prior working experience on SSD FA and debug.
- Bench test equipment O-scope, Analyzers and others.
- Knowledge of memory device testing.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of memory device functionality and usage.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.