Intel's IT Security Engineering team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. Certificate and Key Services is a part of Intel's IT Information Security organization, focused on Intel's Corporate PKI and Code Signing infrastructure. The Certificate and Key Engineering team develop capabilities which enable secure Intel business solutions by providing core identity and authentication services via client and server certificates and applying digital signatures to content.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience, and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Will include all aspects of engineering support for Intel's Corporate Certificate and Key Services.
- Maintain core infrastructure service designs and configurations in accordance with IT Standards.
- Interact with customers, service managers, and operational support teams to design, test, and deploy security and/or automation solutions to meet business needs.
- Partner with customers/stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex service and infrastructure issues related to Certificate and Key services.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving, data analytical and methodological thinking.
- Eager to take on challenges and complete tasks within given timelines.
- Ability to multitask, self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The suitable candidate must be pursuing a Master or Ph. D degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- 6 months experience and understanding of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 up to 2012.
- 6 months experience with Linux system administration.
- 6 months experience programming with C and Java.
- 6 months experience with RESTful APIs and OAuth Industry.
- 6 months experience with operating system security for Windows and Linux.
- 6 months experience with Microsoft Internet Information Server and Microsoft SQL Server is desirable.
- Certifications in MCSE, MCSA, MCSM, CISSP, GSEC are desirable.
- Security certifications e.g. CISSP, GSEC would be highly desirable.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.