Intel IT's Information Security group is seeking a senior Information Security manager to lead the Threat Intelligence and Infrastructure Protection team. This team will have accountability for driving trusted information sharing standards, mechanisms and communities, enabling informed risk taking through compelling cyber intelligence and enabling Intel's trusted adviser role in targeted global cyber security and privacy partnerships.
The team goals include proactively anticipating, researching and delivering timely and actionable intelligence and analysis to decision makers to enable Intel to make informed risk decisions efficiently and effectively. The ultimate goal of the team is to mature Intel's ability to respond to the changing threats landscape and improve situational awareness and incident response globally.
In addition this team is responsible for Red Team/penetration testing activities and facilitating war-games and table-top exercises to actively validate our security posture and control mechanisms. The team is also instrumental in driving and supporting key strategic security initiatives focusing on internal critical infrastructure and/or critical business areas.
- Turn threat analysis into actionable intelligent (change in software, integration, design, etc).
- Tech-expertise in the cyber warfare simulation
- Ability to influence using insight, logic, and data to effectively persuade partners or customers or partners on recommendation or course of action
- Proven leadership in building effective security teams and ability to influence strategic and tactical decisions that affect security objectives
- Understanding of emerging threats, including tactics, techniques and procedures used by advanced adversaries
- Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques
- Strong understanding of threat intelligence automation technologies, architectures, contextual engines, and instrumentation.
- Expert knowledge of and experience with all phases of the incident response lifecycle
- Experience working and sharing within high-trust communities internally and externally
- Ability to write and deliver high-quality intelligence assessments and briefings for a senior-level audience
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
California, Santa Clara; California, Folsom;