We invite you to join our Mobile-IP team as a Digital Hardware Verification Engineer (m/f) in Munich. As a member of the innovative worldwide Intel Communication and Devices Group (iCDG) you will work with leading-edge IPs and technologies to revolutionize Mobile Computing.
As a Digital Hardware Verification Engineer (m/f) you will be a part of a talented and highly committed team of engineers that develop, maintain and support complex digital IP for wireless baseband applications. Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing pre- silicon HW verification of our IP
- Debugging in cooperation with designers from the SOC teams and our IP team
- Developing directed and randomized tests, test benches and their components
- Maintaining and developing test bench generators
- Supporting SOC teams which integrate our IP
- Innovating our IP specific automated workflow, e.g., by introduction of formal methods
Inside this Business Group
- Master's degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with solid background in microelectronics
- Principles of Coverage driven constrained random simulation
- Test case creation, simulation execution, and error analysis
- Quickly understand circuit functionality on architecture and micro architecture level
- System Verilog, Verilog or VHDL, E, Perl, shell scripting
- High motivation to learn leading edge technologies
- Strong communication skills orally and in writing
- Strong commitment to cross-functional, geographically dispersed teamwork
- Willingness to take initiative and leadership
Nice to have
- Formal methods on specification and/or RTL implementation level
- Planning, execution and tracking of digital pre-silicon HW verification
- Background in processor subsystems and their interconnect
- Experience in automated generation of test benches
- Verification of highly configurable designs
- Digital hardware design
- Virtual prototypes and their application in architecture evaluation- System Verilog Assertions SVA, TLM 2.0 LT and AT, UPF, Tcl, Java, Perl, SystemC,
- Specman, Synopsys VCS, Jasper Gold, Verdi/Debussy
- Standard bus protocols such as AXI, AHB, OCP, SRAM and PCI ordered protocols
What we offer you
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.