We invite you to join our Mobile-IP team as a Digital Hardware Verification Lead Engineer (m/f) in Munich. As a member of the innovative worldwide Intel Communication and Devices Group (iCDG) you will work with leading-edge IPs and technologies to revolutionize Mobile Computing.
As a Digital Hardware Verification Lead Engineer (m/f) you will be a part of a talented and highly committed team of engineers that develop, maintain and support complex digital IP for wireless basebands applications. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading virtual teams through SOC specific verification projects plan, execute, track
- Hands-on executing verification tasks, including cooperative debug with designers
- Being contact person between SOC development management and us
- Representing our verification in the acquisition of new internal customers
- Innovating the IP development and verification approach towards efficiency and quality
- Leading realization of innovations
Inside this Business Group
- Master's degree and/or a Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with solid background in microelectronics
- At least 5 years of experience in planning, execution and tracking of digital pre-silicon HW verification
- Hands-On experience with coverage driven constrained random simulation and related test bench architectures
- Test case creation, simulation execution, and error analysis
- Quickly understand circuit functionality on architecture and micro architecture level
- Specman, Synopsys VCS- System Verilog RTL, E, Java, Perl or Python, SystemC, shell scripting
- Strong communication skills orally and in writing
- Strong commitment to cross-functional, geographically dispersed teamwork
- High motivation to learn leading edge technologies- Willingness to take initiative, responsibility and leadership
Nice to have
- Formal methods on specification and/or RTL implementation level
- Experience in automated generation of test benches
- Verification of highly configurable designs
- Project management
- Insight in system engineering, development and verification processes of SOC hardware
- Digital hardware design
- Test benches in System Verilog
- Design and / or verification of processor subsystems and interconnects
- Design and application of virtual prototype based verification environments for architecture evaluation and verification of embedded software
- VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog Assertions SVA, TLM 2.0 LT and AT, UPF, Tcl, UML
- Jasper Gold, Synopsys Design Compiler, ModelSim/QuestaSim
- Standard bus protocols such as AXI, AHB, OCP, SRAM and PCI ordered protocols
What we offer you
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.