1) The student should have following technical skills in
2) The student should have following technical skills in
Inside this Business Group
1) Students pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Web Design and Interactive Media, and having creative abilities to create and code web pages, using both non-technical and technical skills
to produce websites that fit the requirements. Will be involved in the technical and graphical aspects to design page layouts including text size and colors, Designing graphics,
animations and making necessary changes.
2) Students pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Science and having creative abilities to create an app/ program to be able to extract info form HD portal to automatic generation of mails to RUNDA
3) Students pursuing MBA with knowledge on web design and/or interactive media
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.