This is an Intel contract Employee position for a duration of 12 months.
Intel Labs has an opportunity for an All Stack Developer- Intel contract Employee.
We are looking for an All Stack Developer with quick prototyping skills. You will work with researchers and developers to quickly take their Java/Python/C#/C++ based projects and modify/create tools and interfaces, and/or backend scripts and applications for them. The developer should be a hands on person with good knowledge of databases, at least one frontend development library, Android mobile application development, Windows Apps proof of concept development and setting up deployment servers and infrastructure for different projects. Familiarity with Data Collection and Annotation based projects for Audio, Video and Text based systems is desirable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Develop Android (Java/NDK) applications and background services
•Develop Windows (C#/C++) Proof of Concept applications
•Develop web based platforms and UI that interact with Java/Python/C# backend systems or libraries and build demo prototypes for the same
•Support backend data processing and scripting requirements of Research Projects.
•Exchange information with the APIs, use backend databases, and create interactive workflows in the frontend
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous jobs and/or research experiences.
• Must have a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 5 years of SW Engineering experience.
• Proficient understanding of Android Application Development (Java/NDK)
• Proficient understanding of one or more of Python/Java/C# for data processing and scripting requirements.
• Good understanding of Windows apps proof of concept development using C# or C++ languages.
• Good understanding of one library such as AngularJS, Node.js, ReactJS, etc.
• Basic understanding of server-side platforms like Tomcat and Python serving environments
• Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN
• 5+ Years of relevant industry experience.
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.