This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts. Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts. Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of: 1 maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and longterm and 2 increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers. Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer. Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination. Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
Inside this Business Group
- 5 Years+ sales experience in account management and/or disti management
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding account billing target
- Good understanding of IoT market and trends and PC industry
- Prior experience in marketing and/or successful development new customer/market is preferred
- Individual of high calibration, who can independently operate and strive in a complex global organization
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven attitude
- Professional English proficiency required
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.