Job Description: Plans/manages technical programs or projects to meet specific objectives or goals. Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program. Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service. Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule. Assess risk and identify issues. Monitor progress against schedule. Coordinate resources with other functions. Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity. Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.In this position, you will be part of Asia Manufacturing Operations team in the Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group NSG. As the leader of Program Management Team, you will be a key contributor to NSG by delivering robust components and systems manufacturing operations and readiness for NSG products from project plan implementation thru product end-of-life. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Partnering with stakeholders in other business unit functions Systems Engineering, Test, Systems Manufacturing, Q&R, Planning, Marketing to determine manufacturing requirements for your product family
- Driving definition of manufacturing flows to meet schedule, cost, quality, and volume requirements.
- Driving DFx requirements and expectations from design phase through HVM.
- Partnering with materials team and contracted manufacturing companies to drive manufacturing readiness for HVM ramp.
- Managing execution of proactive Manufacturing Readiness Reviews thru the PLC.
- Coordinating the Factory and manufacturing readiness to demand changes and supply changes.
Inside this Business Group
- 10+ years experience in related engineering or manufacturing field required
- Semiconductor Components and Systems manufacturing or relevant product development experience required
- Strong program management skills required
- Good written and verbal communications required
- Bachelors degree in relevant technical field required
- Outsourced manufacturing experience desired
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.