Job requirement is a combination of 2 areas: Indicators development-
- Support existing Project management indicators and develop new indicators in high quality and standards.
- Analyze and work with massive quantity of data and databases management.
Project management support:
- Support Project Management control and decision making in a SOC environment.
- Build work-plans with constraints, dependencies to reflect project execution.
- Perform project status analysis, updates, and control over project's progress and compliance.
- Present status, indicators and recommendations to project managers.
Inside this Business Group
-BSc Student of Industrial and management engineering.
SQL and databases knowledge - Must
- Knowledge with basic project management methodologies and charts Gantt, PERT. Knowledge of MS Project - Advantage.
- Good personal and communication skills
- Dedication and ability to actively drive and lead processes. Ability to work independently & good learning capabilities.
- Availability of 3-4 days/week.
- Good English skills read, speak & write.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.