We are the group that fuels computing power and wireless connectivity. There is no cutting-edge technology possible without cutting-edge power supply.
You will find yourself working in a highly cross functional team pushing to be number one in this field in a spirit of collaboration and enthusiasm.
We are looking for you as Senior Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) Project Manager f/m.
In this position, you will be part of a highly-dynamic Power Management Integrated Circuit development team. As a Senior Project Manager for Power Management ICs, you will ensure our amazing new products and technologies are completed on time and on budget.
Employing thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures, you will plan and manage Power Management development projects to meet established objectives or goals. You'll drive your project and work with key stakeholders to identify and implement lowest cost/risk solutions. You'll assess risk, identify issues, and work cross-organizationally to resolve problems.
The ability to synthesize complex information into clear messages that get delivered through internal and external communications channels is critical. This role will incorporate customer requirements into technology development plans.
You will be interacting with our customers, engineering teams, third party suppliers, technical leads and finance. Strong stakeholder management skills are key. We offer a demanding position in an international company. You will work on challenging tasks together with a team of experts in a leading-edge technical environment.
Inside this Business Group
- Diploma or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Physics required
- Around 10+ years’ experience in power/analog/mixed-signal chip design and project management required
- Project planning skills required
- Experience in power management IC or systems beneficial
- Experience in international and cross functional teamwork
- Analytic work methodology and problem solving capability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English language skills required, German language skills beneficial