Industrial Engineer - Kiryat Gat
Functional Area ME – Comprehensive ownership of capacity and manufacturing engineering aspects of area equipment, operation excellence and production, ensure meet and exceed goals.
What does this mean?
- Develop models and methodologies of equipment metrics, factory capacity and output. Identify equipment and process flow constraints and risks, measure performance and establish resolution path.
- Initiate and establish optimization models and systematic resolutions to maximize Availability, utilization and output of production facilities and equipment.
- Conduct studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems. On the basis of these studies, develop and implement plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to methods achieving operational excellence. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Integrate all the above aspects for a functional area. Drive area Capacity and operational excellence risk assessment. Establish with area improvement roadmap to ensure area meets and exceeds its required performance and goals.
Amazing works here. Powering a new era.
This is a temporary position for a period of 3 years.
• Education: BSc in Industrial Eng.
• Strong analytical and deep data analysis capabilities , problem-solving, and project\programs -driving skills
• Strong self-initiative and self learning capabilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills and Strong integration skills, ability to collaborate with stakeholders
• Good presentations and communication skills
• Good computer \systems capabilities and skills
• Strong understanding of Mfg. Operations, Cycle Time impact, Line Management.
• Multi-tasking – work in tight timeline, respond fast.
• Background in financial and cost aspects