Inside this Business Group
We are looking for a candidate with a technical background in Automated Driving Systems, or embedded software engineering.
* MS or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or related engineering discipline.
* Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
* Experience with dependable systems and how to prove completeness of dependability claims.
* Strong knowledge of programming techniques, especially for parallel architectures.
* Experience with embedded software development and debugging strategies
* Insight into technologies and control algorithms relevant in the field of ADAS and Automatic Driving is a plus
* Knowledge of safety standards and architectures is a plus
* Electrical engineering skills combined with lab experience is a plus
* Experience of working in global multi-disciplinary
* Analysis and development of novel architectures for dependable systems and development of a reasoning system to establish the completeness of dependability claims eg. Models
.* Evaluate innovative solutions and propose platform architectures that include CPU, Accelerators and wireless modem components.
Patent new concepts.
Analyze our product portfolio with the eyes of the user/customer
.* Demonstrate technical excellence to negotiate system solutions with the project partners including our competition
* Network with future decision makers at our partners
* Document results with clarity and publish reports of achievements
* Being the application expert and having detailed knowledge of the overall system, you will support the construction of demonstrators with our project partners
* Representing Intel at international events and conferences
* Publish technical reports, papers and/or pursue Intellectual Property rights
* Work closely and effectively with external partners - corporations, universities and automotive suppliers