Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversees definition, design, verification and documentation for software modeling of FPGA core blocks.
- Designs and maintains methodology, infrastructure and productivity tools while analyzes and optimizes for runtime and memory of FPGA CAD tools.
- Performs Register Transfer Level coding and simulation of regression tests.
- May perform hands-on hardware testing and debugging.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The suitable candidate must be already graduated of at least Bachelor degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- 6+ months experience and understanding of C++.
- 6+ months experience with RTL languages such as Verilog.
- 6+ months experience and understanding of scripting languages such as Python, Perl.
- 6+ months experience with Tcl preferred.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.