Component Design Engineers are responsible for the design and development of electronic components. Responsibilities may include: the design of chip layout circuit design, circuit checking, device evaluation and characterization, documentation of specifications, prototype construction and checkout, modification and evaluation of semiconductor devices and components, performing developmental and/or test work, reviewing product requirements and logic diagrams, planning and organizing design projects or phases of design projects. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or any related field.
• The candidate must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Minimum 5 months of experience in/with:
• System Verilog, OVM, UVM and test bench development.
• Object oriented design experience, data structures and algorithms, IDE Eclipse, visual studio, or similar, make, version control git.
• Developing test plans, write tests and develop coverage points for validation purpose based on high level Architecture spec.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.