Come intern with our Client and Computing Group [CCG] roles and responsibilities may include:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MBA in marketing, business or related field.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with:
• Analyze, and make product suggestions based on Intel and 3rd party market information
• Computer and data analysis skills. Experience on market dynamics and market modeling.
• Experience of current mobile computing marketplace and product offerings.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.