The Software Defined Infrastructure team is not the Intel you know. We run with giants but foster a startup culture. At our whiteboards you'll find systems engineers working side by side with software architects and interns. We're obsessed with infrastructure as code and innovating intelligent resource orchestration of the datacenter. We break things, solve big problems, and lead at the intersection of hardware and software.
If you want to spend your time working with some of the brightest minds in scheduling and orchestration, telemetry, networking, storage, and the software that runs a data center-we should talk.This position is a great opportunity to bridge the gap between theoretical university knowledge and skill set required to become professional software engineer. You will have an opportunity to work with top notch Intel software engineers, get familiarized with a range of computer science technologies and work using Agile methodology.
Inside this Business Group
You must be a student (preferably computer science or related fields) and you have to be a computer systems enthusiast.
The following basic requirements have to be met to be able to apply for this position:
- Dedication, proactiveness, passion and focus on results in the area related to data center
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of database concepts
- Be familiarized with architecture of Internet applications
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems as OS user and OS administrator
- Have good communication skills in English
- Be prepared for challenges connected with learning new technologies and new programming techniques
- No professional experience required.
What we offer:
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today. Charge internal batteries during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.