Working as a part of RFIC testing and integration team.
Responsible for post Silicon validation in the various cores WiFi, BT, WiGig and GNSS
The job includes:
* Escort HW activities in testing and validation aspect.
* Data analysis and feedback to HW/Si designers.
* Capabilities to well organized feedback of product status.
* Development new methods of automatic testing and verification by using advanced equipment VSA, spectrum and network analyzer.
Inside this Business Group
Must be an active, 2nd year student, in B.Sc. Degree in Hardware/software Engineering.
* RF\communication related courses knowledge - advantage.
* Experience in RF - advantage.
* Good knowledge in C++ or C, matlab programming - advantage.
* Teamwork and good personal relationship.
* Degree average of 80 at least.Good English skills.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.