The Global Supply Management - Manufacturing Automation GSM-MA team is responsible for Supply Chain Management of factory automation and infrastructure software supplier products and services in support of Intel's Technology Development TD and High Volume Manufacturing needs.
In this role, you will be part of the Platforms Automation Team, and responsible working closely with Software suppliers, Hardware suppliers, and internal stakeholders to source, develop, and deploy solutions for Intel's semiconductor manufacturing environments.
This includes but is not limited to Supplier and Factory Product Roadmap Development, Sourcing and Selections, Proof of Concept execution, ROI and affordability impact calculations, Supplier Support and Engineering collaboration and influence, and TD/FSM stakeholder management.Example of Responsibilities:You will work with key Manufacturing stakeholders to identify current and future factory needs, and generate software and system requirements to align to those needs.You will work with Automation Software Suppliers to develop technical software roadmaps, new critical functionality for Intel's factories, and Support structures and Quality processes.
You will partner closely with Technology developers to prepare solutions for Intel's factories, from concept to production install.You will own specific software applications or products, and will be wholly accountable for the quality of the product at Intel and the technical supplier relationship with those suppliers.A successful candidate will be able to do the following:Lead and execute complex projects with cross domain teams including TD and Supplier resources.Own and be accountable for mission critical applications and products.Take the initiative to actively escalate and resolve problems as they are found.Grow technical competence in new areas, sometimes very quickly, to establish technical credibility and influence with stakeholders.Excel at communicating across multiple layers of management both Internal and External
Inside this Business Group
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering with 5+ years of professional experience in deploying IT, Storage, or Software solutions in a business environment OR 15+ years of professional experience in deploying IT, Storage, or Software solutions in a business environment
- Experience working with High Availability Production Environments preferred
- Prior experience with Software Supplier Management or Supply Chain
- 5+ years of experience with one or more of the following technologies: Storage SAN/NAS, Big Data, Data Analytics, Virtualization, Linux, Windows, IT Operations, DB Architecture.
A proven ability to do the following:
- Lead and execute complex projects with cross domain teams including internal and external stakeholders
- Own and be accountable for mission critical applications and products.
- Take the initiative to actively escalate and resolve problems as they are found.
- Grow technical competence in new areas, sometimes very quickly, to establish technical credibility and influence with stakeholders.
- Excel at communicating across multiple layers of management both Internal and External
-Tolerate Ambiguity in a faced paced environment.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth