As Strategic Marketing Manager, Automated Driving System (AD) for Intel’s Programmable Solutions Group (PSG), your primary responsibilities will be to lead, and manage, all aspects of market strategy in AD segment which includes outbound marketing, business and solution planning, partnership management, and opportunity support. You will work across multiple organizations, both internal and external, in a global basis to evangelize FPGA values and solutions, to ensure highest visibility for PSG’s technology in target segment are "top of mind" with media, industry leaders, customers and partners. This is a key hire for PSG’s Automotive Business Group and success in this role means contributing significant value to the company over the medium to long-term.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills based on adequate knowledge of AD market, technology, products and solutions to create and deliver messages to the market. Analytical, strategic thinking and project management skill is essential to perform this position.
Inside this Business Group
• BSEE or related
• 5+ years of experience of marketing for embedded processors, microcontrollers and/or FPGAs
• Outbound marketing experience
• Hands-on knowledge, or experience, of automotive applications, requirements and standards (i.e. quality requirements, safety requirements, automotive customer expectation/design cycle)
• Willing to travel internationally
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications:
• Experience with media interviews and promotional collateral authorship for public consumption
• Experience with Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) / Computer Vision and Deep Learning / Artificial Intelligence technologies
• Experience managing partnerships and/or closing deals in the automotive arena
• Technical experience with embedded processor and/or programmable logic system design
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.