Intel Math Kernel Library Intel MKL team is looking for software development engineer to work in exciting areas of system programming and Fast Fourier transforms.
Responsibilities Include(but are not limited to)
Inside this Business Group
Required Skills/Experience (Must Have)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science)
- Experience of low level optimizations for IA
- Experience with parallel programming
- Working knowledge of mathematics, preferably linear algebra solvers, matrix-vector operations, and Fast Fourier Transforms
- Working knowledge of C language
- Experience of Linux development
- Ability to learn quickly and work in the team.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have)
- Experience of working in Agile software development environment
- Knowledge of Intel development tools.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.