Responsible for directing the development of company marketing programs. Responsible for assessment of potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch. Activities may include: technical sales support, product advertising/promotion, planning, developing, and implementing multiple channel programs, directing the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s).
Inside this Business Group
Intel solutions power the infrastructure of the world’s largest cloud service providers. We enable agile service creation, innovation, and performance at scale. We are looking for a passionate cloud marketer to join this dynamic, fast-paced, and friendly team to help acceleration the cloud transformation for our customers.
The Cloud Segment Marketing Operations Manager will work across CPG, the Datacenter Marketing Group (DMG), and Global Marketing Communications (GMC). As a member of the CPG team, you will be part of the team responsible for the world’s largest CSPs and driving growth across the next wave cloud service providers. This is an opportunity to join a growing team of marketing, solutions architects, engineering, and business acceleration specialists as we work hand-in-hand with our end customer service providers to define future Intel products and change the way leading hyper-scale data centers are architected. You will be part of one of Intel Data Center Group's (DCG) largest growing segments as we extend Intel’s brand value and technology leadership as the foundation of the cloud.
As a member of the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Marketing team you will own:
Developing, maintaining and refining scalable processes and based on best practices to deliver operational efficiencies in long term planning and strategy, marketing investments, stakeholder review and approval and collaboration across business group and key partner organizations.
Be the “marketing scientist” - systematizing and regularly reporting on key marketing metrics to marketing and business leadership to provide data points for marketing funding decisions. These include marketing effectiveness, campaign/events impact, marketing contribution, ROI, etc.
Assist Cloud Ecosystem marketing manager with review and quality control of public disclosure messaging of customer proof points.
Leverage cloud segment master messaging to influence product and workload messaging prepared by partner teams to ensure relevance to the cloud segment.
Assist the Technical Assistant and Chief of Staff to CPG VP & General Manager with keynote presentations.
• 5+ years in public cloud related marketing, operations and/or sales role
• Strong understanding of the public cloud market dynamics between service providers and technology solution providers
• Takes ownership and is personally accountable to meet/exceed team, partner and customer expectations
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, with sensitivity to cross-cultural, cross-audience, multimedia and data-driven communications. Comfortable communicating and presenting ideas to groups and executive leadership
• Experience developing customer-facing content, including sales and conference keynote presentations desired
• Ability to provide superior communications counsel to senior leaders, managers, and partners, as a trusted advisor and expert in the Cloud segment.
• Ability to work across multiple support and partner functions
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
California, Santa Clara;